- QBpay Campaign (the “Campaign”) is organised by JuruQuest Consulting Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”). The Campaign is open to all public and do not require to pay any fee or purchase any items. Thus, the Organizer reserves the right to amend, vary, delete, add or alter(the “Amendment”) to any of these Campaign Terms and Conditions or any part without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given to the eligible participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the eligible participants as a direct or an indirect result of such amendment, variation, deletion, addition or alteration of the Campaign Terms and Conditions herein.
- This Campaign is open to all public (with a registered Malaysia’s Mobile No.) who is aged 18 and above.
- The following categories of persons shall NOT be eligible to participate in the Campaign:-
- Permanent, contract and/or temporary staff or employees of atQuest Group of Companies and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters and relatives);
- Permanent, contract and/or temporary staff or employees and their family members; or who has an interest or relationship with the participating merchant of the Campaign;
- Representative and/or agents (including advertising and promotion agents) of atQuest Group of Companies; and/or
- All the previous TOP 5 Winners of QBpay Campaigns.
- To participate the Campaign, the eligible participant(s) must first register his/her participation in the Campaign by download QBpay application from Google Store or Apple Store and sign up as user.
- The eligible participant(s) shall bear the standard telecommunications charges imposed for the data communication.
- Upon successful registration of the participation of the eligible participant(s) in accordance with Clause 4, the eligible participant(s) shall be able to access to QBpay application.
- Upon successful registration of the participation of the eligible participant(s), all his/her participating QBpay Accounts shall then be automatically tracked for the purpose of tabulating the accumulated marks for the Campaign.
- At the time of the Campaign period, the participating QBpay Account(s) of the eligible participant(s) and recruited new users MUST be in good standing, MUST be a legitimate mobile number or registered SIM card, MUST NOT be virtual SIM or SIM card that has not been registered with relevant authority and MUST NOT be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the QBpay Agreement, QBpay Terms and Conditions or delinquent, and/or be invalid or cancelled as otherwise they will be disqualified from such participation.
- The eligible participant(s) shall only use one (1) registered QBpay Account to participate in the Campaign.
- At the time of selection of the Campaign Winners, the participating QBpay Account(s) of the selected eligible participant(s) MUST be in good standing and MUST NOT be in breach of any of the QBpay Terms and Conditions, QBpay Agreement or delinquent, and/or be invalid or cancelled as otherwise they will be disqualified from participating or being selected as the Campaign Winner(s).
- An eligible participant is eligible to win only one (1) Prize only during the Campaign period (“Maximum Prizes”).
- The prize Winners shall receive Organizer’s notification within 2 weeks after the Campaign period.
- The Winners of the Campaign agree and authorize Organizer to disclose their details (including but not limited to name, NRIC number, telephone number and address) to the distributor/agent who would then contact the Winners regarding the delivery or redemption of the prizes. The Winners are responsible to make the necessary arrangements with Organizer and/or its distributor/agent to collect or redeem their prize(s). Organizer will not bear any accommodation and/or transportation and/or other cost that the Winners may incur or have to incur in the course of redeeming or using the prizes.
- By participating in the Campaign, the eligible participants hereby agree the Organizer to suspend or disqualify the eligible participants of the following (but not limited to):
a. more than certain numbers of QBpay Account using the same delivery address; or
b. not able to show proof of mobile number’s ownership.
- The Winners of the Campaign shall present their Identification Card (NRIC/Passport) and provide proof of ownership of the mobile number (e.g. recent phone bill) upon collecting the prize. If the Winners fail to present identification card and/or fail to prove the mobile number ownership without valid reason(s), Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize(s) of the Winners and select another winner.
- The Winners of the Campaign shall be required to attend the prize presentation ceremony and/or other publicity programs as and when required at their own costs and expenses. If the Winners fail to attend such ceremony and/or other publicity programs without valid reason(s), Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize(s) of the Winners and select another winner.
- The Winners of the Campaign shall be required to collect the prize within 2 weeks after Organizer has notified the Winners. If the Winners fail to collect the prize within 2 weeks, Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize(s).
- By participating in the Campaign, the eligible participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Campaign Terms and Conditions herein and the decisions of Organizer. Decision of Organizer and/or Organizer’s judges in relation to the Campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive. Organizer reserves it absolute rights and discretion to disqualify and/or reject any eligible participants that it determines or reasonably suspects to be tampering with the process or the operation of the Campaign, or to be acting in breach of the Campaign Terms and Conditions herein.
- By participating in the Campaign, the eligible participants hereby consent to and agree that Organizer shall be entitled to publish and/or display materials and/or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of the eligible participants who win the Grand Prize for this Campaign (“Winners”) for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. Non-compliance may result in an alternative winner being chosen.
- Organizer will not assume any responsibility for the prizes, products and/or services offered under the Campaign. The prizes, products and/or services are offered and/or provided solely by the relevant vendors and providers, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors and providers, and Organizer accepts no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with the Campaign, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Eligible Participants hereby agree not to hold the Organizer liable in the event that the Organizer is unable to perform in whole or in part of any of its obligations herein, attributable directly or indirectly to the failure of any mechanical or electronic device, data processing system, transmission line, electrical failure, industrial dispute, any act beyond the control or due to any factor in a nature of a force majeure. Any inability to provide the prizes due to the non-completion and/or non-availability of the respective products by the distributor/vendor shall be treated as an event of force majeure and the Organizer is entitled to substitute or replace the prizes with prizes of similar or equivalent cost.
- Organizer will not entertain any complaint(s) whatsoever in connection with the prizes. The prizes have not been certified by Organizer and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any prizes in this Campaign be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of the prizes by Organizer. Organizer’s liability with regard to the Grand Prizes is only to pay the purchase price for the same to the distributor/agent.
- By acceptance or receipt of a prize, the prize winner agrees to hold that Organizer and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered by Organizer and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in connection with such prize winner’s participation in the Campaign or receipt, redemption or use of the prize. Organizer shall not be liable to any eligible participant or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the eligible participant or any party (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in the Campaign.
- Notification to the eligible participant in respect of the Amendment shall be effected at Organizer’s absolute discretion through any one of the following means of communication, namely, by ordinary mail to the eligible participant’s last known address or by posting a notice regarding the Amendment QBpay app where detail provisions regarding the Amendment may be provided in the notice itself or may be provided to the eligible participant upon request or by effecting an advertisement regarding the Amendment in one newspaper of Organizer’s choice, or via QBpay’ website or via electronic mail or by any other means of notice which Organizer may select and the Amendment shall be deemed as binding on the eligible participant as from the date of notification of the Amendment or from such other date as may be specified by Organizer in the notification.
- The prize images, props and designs featured in any of the advertising materials including website and all printed materials in relation the Campaign are for illustration purposes only. Actual models/products/colour may vary.
- In the event if there are any technical or logical errors, Organizer reserves the right to annul the points.
- For feedbacks and/or complaints related to the Campaign, eligible participants may contact Organizer Customer Care Centre bearing the following address, and telephone numbers (or bearing such other address, and telephone numbers which Organizer may change by notification to the eligible participants):
JuruQuest Customer Care Centre
Unit 901A, Level 9, Tower A, Uptown 5, No.5 Jalan SS21/39 Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: +603 7725 6632