General Terms & Conditions
* The following general terms and conditions are subject for changes without any notice.
- JuruQuest Consulting Sdn Bhd hereby offers to provide mobile electronic wallet services in local and foreign countries using any form of communication, whether between persons and persons, things and things, or persons and things, in the form of sound, data, text, visual images, signals or any other form or any combination of those forms (“Communications”) (including without limitation using JuruQuest Consulting Sdn Bhd’s and/or its related corporations’ computer or telephonic services or systems, internet, wireless internet, mobile phone internet services, private network, personal computers, mobile telephones, hand-held terminals, television, radio and pager) and includes service or information accessible through The Company’s and/or its related corporations’ proprietary software and/or any other form of Communications (“Electronic Services”).
- The general terms and conditions contained herein shall form part of and are to be read collectively with the Terms and Conditions of mobile electronic wallet services (Principal Terms) agreed to and accepted by an existing customer of The Company.
“The Company” refers to JuruQuest Consulting Sdn Bhd (Company No. 845414-P), which operates QBpay
The “User” refers to QBpay mobile application users using QBpay application
“QBpay” refers to the digital wallet operated by The Company which can be downloaded via App Store or Play Store QBpay mobile application. QBpay facilitates various e-money services including deposits/withdrawals, peer-to-peer transfers and as a payment instrument. It also offers in-app purchases, loyalty card storage and other features
“Merchants” refers to parties or entities which provide services and products and accept e-money transactions through QBpay
“Advertisers” refers to parties or entities which advertise their activities, products and services through QBpay in order to target customers
“Relevant Authorities” refers to appropriate regulatory agencies, government agencies or Ministries which can provide guidance and approval such as but not limited to Malaysia Communications Multimedia Commission (MCMC) / Suruhanjaya Komunikasi and Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM), Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), Ministry of Finance (MoF) and other relevant Government bodies
The electronic services may be made available solely on this website and in conjunction with such other websites owned, operated and/or maintained by the related corporations of The Company (“Related Website”). Where the electronic services are made available in conjunction with a Related Website, these general terms and conditions and such other applicable terms and conditions relating to the same shall apply mutatis mutandis to the Related Website.
- As The Company is a regulated FinTech Company, all its User’s background must be able to authenticate to ensure non-repudiation. The User hereby requests to have access to the electronic services to gain access to the mobile electronic wallet services in local and foreign countries online and to open mobile electronic wallet services account (the “Account”) with The Company for the said purpose, subject to the following:
- The User further acknowledges that any transactions carried out via the electronic services shall for all intents and purposes be carried out under the Account held with The Company.
- The User hereby agrees that the User shall abide by all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations, rules, orders, directives prescribed by regulators relating to the operation of the Account and to the User’s mobile points services activities with The Company and to all matters.
- The User undertakes to furnish The Company all relevant information and all such additional information as The Company may require at any time and from time to time, for the purpose of the electronic services.
- The User hereby acknowledges that the Account registered with The Company’s mobile electronic wallet services MUST be using a legitimate mobile number or registered SIM card. Virtual SIM and/or SIM card that has not been registered with the relevant authority are strictly prohibited. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s access to or use of the electronic service.
- The User hereby agrees to provide a copy of his/her valid Identification document (such as but not limited to MyKad, iKad, Malaysian issued work permit or passport) as part of the Account’s validation process as required by the relevant authorities as part of the identity verification and/or validation exercise such as but not limited to Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC). Identity fraud is strictly prohibited by Malaysian law and necessary legal action will be considered by the relevant authorities.
- The approval of any application to subscribe to product and services offered by The Company shall be at The Company sole and absolute discretion.
- By using the services or opening an Account, the User shall accept these terms of service. If the User does not agree to these terms of service, the User shall not be entitled to use the Company’s products and/or services. If the User is younger than 18 years old or the relevant “Age of Majority” where the User live, the User must get permission from a parent or legal guardian to open an Account with either the User’s parent’s or legal guardian’s registered mobile number and that parent or legal guardian must agree to these terms of service. If the User does not know whether the User has reached the “Age of Majority” where the User live, or do not understand this section, the User shall not create an Account until the User has the permission of the User’s parent or legal guardian. If the User is the parent or legal guardian of a minor who is creating an Account, the User must accept these terms of service on the minor’s behalf and the User will be responsible for all use of the Account or services, including purchases made by the minor, whether the minor’s Account is now open or created later and whether the minor is supervised by the User during such purchase. The User shall refer to the relevant authorities such as but not limited to Malaysia Communications Multimedia Commission (MCMC) / Suruhanjaya Komunikasi and Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM) portal for guidelines.
- The User hereby acknowledges that ONE mobile device is prohibit to register more than ONE Account.
- The User further acknowledges that The Company may release or disclose the information given by the User or with respect to the usage of the electronic services to other entities within the atQuest Group of Companies (to the greatest extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations) and to The Company’s professional advisors where this is required. Apart from this, The Company will not release or disclose such information to any other party unless otherwise required to do so by all applicable law, any statutory or regulatory authority / body or by an order of court of any competent jurisdiction.
- The User hereby agrees and undertakes at all times: –
- to keep strictly confidential: a) The User’s Account number(s) and all passwords, identification, and other codes issued to the User by The Company or by any certification authority duly recognised by The Company for the purpose of enabling the User to access the electronic services and the Account (“Access Code”); and
b) all information available to the User through the use of the electronic services (the “Information”).
- not to disclose the Access Code to any party whatsoever;
- immediately upon receipt of the SMS issued for the Access Code to destroy the same;
- to regularly change the password(s) and/or any other Access Code that are permitted to be changed, and in any event not less than once every month;
- to immediately notify The Company via written notice if the User suspects that the confidentiality of the Access Code has been compromised or if the Account has been accessed or used without the User’s authority;
- to forthwith notify The Company via written notice of any failure to receive an appropriate response that an order initiated by the User through the electronic services has been received, executed, fulfilled and/or matched;
- not at any time to copy, reproduce, disclose, distribute, re-transmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or exploit (whether for commercial benefit or otherwise) the Information, in whole or in part, in any manner whatsoever to any other person and not cause, suffer or permit to be done any of the foregoing;
- not to copy the Information or any of them or allow any person to copy or have access to the same;
- at the User’s own cost and expenses to acquire and maintain such hardware, internet services and other equipment as shall be necessary to enable the User to access and use the electronic services; and
- upon suspension or termination of the Account, to forthwith cease the use of and immediately return the Information to The Company and/or dispose in such manner as The Company may direct all Information in whatever form or media, including copies thereof or derivations therefrom howsoever constituted in the User’s possession, custody or control.
- The Company shall be entitled, at any time and from time to time without notice and without assigning any reason thereof and without in any way being liable for any loss or damage whatsoever to the User to:
- amend, modify, suspend or terminate the operation of the electronic services;
- suspend or terminate the User’s access to or use of the electronic services; and/or
- de-activate the Access Code.
- The User hereby agrees and undertakes to use the electronic services strictly in accordance with the general terms and conditions set out herein and shall procure that no person shall :-
- gain unauthorised access to or make unauthorised use of the electronic services;
- make any additions, modifications, adjustments or alterations to, or corrupt, any of the Information or any services available on the electronic services;
- tamper with any part of the electronic services; such as but not limited to jailbroken or rooted devices may adversely impact QBpay functionality and can compromise security of the User Account even if the User has the official app installed. The Company shall have the right to terminate the User’s Account and shall not take any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by the use of such devices;
- use any software (including but not limited to the Company’s and/or its related corporations’ proprietary software) (the “Software”), Access Code and/or equipment in a manner inconsistent with the general terms and conditions contained herein; and
- permit any equipment or software to be linked to or communicate in any manner or be used in connection with any other database, time-sharing or other system, computer bureau, data or telecommunication service or any other service or word-processing system or information distribution network whereby the Information, material or data obtained from the electronic services may be accessed, used, stored or re-distributed by or through such other equipment or software; and the User shall be liable for and shall fully indemnify and hold The Company harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damage, liabilities, expenses, costs (including but not limited to solicitors fees on a full indemnity basis) and consequences whatsoever in respect of or in connection with or arising out of the User’s breach or violation of any of the foregoing undertakings or any third party rights, including but not limited to violation of any proprietary or intellectual property rights. The obligation to indemnify The Company shall survive the termination of the Account and/or the electronic services and the User shall upon the suspension or termination of the Account and/or the electronic services immediately return the Software to The Company and/or dispose of the same in such manner as The Company may direct.
- Without affecting the generality of the standard Terms and Conditions for mobile electronic wallet services in countries (“Standard Terms and Conditions”), The Company shall not be liable to the User for any loss, damage, expenses, liability, costs or claims (including any lost profits, lost savings or other consequential, special or indirect damages) whatsoever; and howsoever caused or arising including but not limited to:
- the loss or unauthorised use of the Access Code;
- the unauthorised use of or access to the electronic services;
- any power failure, downtime, crash, computer-breakdown, hand held devices breakdown, interruptions, omission, errors or delays occurring in the electronic transmission, wireless internet services interruptions, mobile phone internet services, modem connection, act of public enemy, war, insurgency riot, labour disputes, strike, malfunction of or defects, bugs or glitches, any act of omission of The Company’s support or solution partners or any other disturbances arising out of matters or through causes / circumstances beyond the control of The Company with regards to the electronic services, the Software or any operator, vendor, supplier or provider of any Communications used by The Company for the provision of the electronic services to the User;
- any delay, fault, failure or loss of access to or unavailability of the electronic services;
- any errors in the transmission of the User’s instructions or orders through the electronic services; and
- any other inherent risks in using the electronic services whether foreseeable or not.
- Any instructions or orders received by The Company through the use of the Access Code on the electronic services shall be deemed to have been given by the User.
- Any acknowledgement by The Company of receipt of instructions or orders from the User through the electronic services shall be deemed conclusive as to the fact that such instructions or orders were received by The Company and that the contents of such instructions or orders were in the same form and substance as they were received and such instructions or orders may be relied and acted upon by The Company without further reference to or verification from the User.
- The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the User’s instructions or orders. Any instructions or orders transmitted through the Electronic Services shall be irrevocable and upon dispatch by The Company to the User of a confirmation message shall be binding on the User.
- The User hereby agrees and undertakes to: –
- pay to The Company such deposit, subscription fees, access fees, usage charges and other costs, charges and expenses as may be imposed by The Company from time to time for the use of the electronic services;
- pay such taxes, levies or charges whatsoever now or hereafter imposed by law or required to be paid and to promptly reimburse The Company for any such payment made by The Company on behalf of the User;
- maintain a minimum credit balance in the Account as may be imposed by The Company from time to time for the use of the electronic services;
- permit The Company to debit the Account for all the aforesaid charges; and
- settle immediately all sums of moneys due on any losses or other monies howsoever owing under the Account and authorise The Company to utilise and set-off any profit/gain or proceeds from any sales or monies due to the User towards payment or settlement of the User’s liabilities. In this regard, The Company shall be entitled (but not obliged) to make any set-off from the Account prior to actual payment by the User of sums owing to The Company.
- The User hereby authorises The Company to hold and complete settlement on any collateral at any time without notice and to utilise the proceeds thereof to set-off and discharge all or any of the User’s liabilities and obligations due and owing to The Company. In this respect, the User hereby agrees and undertake to indemnify and keep The Company fully indemnified against all losses, costs, expenses (including legal costs) incurred in consequence of the same.
- In consideration of The Company agreeing to open one or at most one Account(s) per country for the User, the User shall (and hereby unconditionally and irrevocably undertakes to and agrees with The Company that it will) at all times and from time to time and at any time ON FIRST DEMAND by The Company duly, punctually and fully indemnify and save harmless The Company from and against any and all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, liabilities, demands, losses, charges, penalties, fees, fines, debts, interests, damages, expenses and costs (including all costs on a solicitor user basis) of whatever nature which The Company may at any time or from time to time sustain, incur or suffer by reason or as a consequence of or arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to :
- the opening and operation of the Account for the User; and/or
- any default by the User in the due and punctual payment of any sum of any kind or nature whatsoever owing or payable by the User to The Company pursuant to the Account; and/or
- any matters whatsoever arising from the general terms and conditions contained herein.
- The User hereby acknowledges that The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Accounts for the following (but not limited to):
a. more than certain number of Accounts using the same delivery address; and
b. not able to show proof of mobile number’s ownership.
- The User hereby acknowledges that The Company and/or its related corporations are the owner of all copyright, designs, logos, gain access to the mobile electronic wallet services name, gain access to the mobile electronic wallet services marks, service marks and all other intellectual property (”Intellectual Property”) in under or to the electronic services which shall at all times remain vested in The Company and/or its related corporations.
- The User confirms that the User does not own any Intellectual Property rights belonging to The Company and/or its related corporations and that nothing contained herein nor through the usage of the electronic services shall confer any right, title or interest to the Intellectual Property in the User’s favour and further agrees that the User will not tamper with nor do anything that will infringe The Company’s and/or its related corporations’ rights to the Intellectual Property and shall safeguard and protect the Intellectual Property at all times.
- The User shall not assign any rights, title or interest in this general terms and conditions or under the electronic services to any party without the prior written consent of The Company.
- The User hereby declares that the User has read and fully understands and agrees to be bound by the general terms and conditions set out herein.
- The Company may, subject to The Company’s management approval and at its absolute discretion reject the User’s application or impose such conditions and/or restrictions as The Company deems fit and proper without giving any reasons whatsoever.
The User further agrees that The Company may at its absolute discretion close or suspend the Account without giving any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to the non-mobile electronic wallet services nature of the Account, amounts owing to The Company or its being dormant).
The Company reserves the absolute right to make any amendment, alteration, and/or variation to the general terms and conditions set out herein, the application forms and the Standard Terms and Conditions.
In consideration of The Company agreeing to open the Account and/or to continue to allow the User to operate the Account, the User, hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to the general terms and conditions set out herein, the application forms and the Standard Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions set out herein shall be read together with, and form part of the application forms and the Standard Terms and Conditions.
The User is advised to seek independent legal advice on the effects and consequences of agreeing to the general terms and conditions contained herein and the User agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding on the User regardless of whether the User has resorted to such advice.
Error Reporting and Queries
- Should the User wish to report any error or make any queries or complaints in relation to The Company mobile electronic wallet services, the User may write in or e-mail The Company’s Customer Care Centre at the following address: –
The Company’s Customer Care Centre
Suite 21.04, Level 21, Menara IGB
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.
For the avoidance of doubt, all telephone calls made to The Company’s Customer Care Centre shall be logged by The Company.
- Subject to Clause 5.3, the User may be required to disclose to The Company all relevant information relating to any report, query or complaint including but not limited to the User’s name, the relevant Account(s) number(s), a description of any such error, query or complaint, date of the disputed transaction or error, an explanation on why the User believe it to be an error or why the User requires more information and the amount(s) involved in the suspected error, disputed transaction, query or complaint, as maybe relevant. Notwithstanding this, the User shall not, at any time and under any circumstances whatsoever, disclose the User’s Access Code, User ID to any The Company’s staff or representative.
- Where any communication involves the User’s sensitive or confidential information whether in relation to the User Account(s) or any transactions made in relation thereto or otherwise, The Company does not encourage the communication of any such information via electronic-mail (e-mail), Short Messaging Services (SMS), and Social Media (not being Secure Messaging) and the User agrees and acknowledges that should the User proceeds with such mode of communication in relation to such information, the User shall undertake all inherent risks associated with such mode of communication and shall not, at any time whatsoever, hold The Company responsible or liable for the security of such information or any loss suffered in relation thereto.
- The User is fully responsible for all products and services purchased when the User makes any payment through QBpay Account or anytime when the User authorizes and authenticates an amount to be deducted from his/her QBpay Account. The User shall be fully responsible for ensuring that the transaction amount is correct.
- In the event that the User discover any error or discrepancy in his/her Account;
- The User is encouraged to contact and resolve any disputed transaction with the recipient and/or merchant within the same business day; if dispute resolution cannot be made amicably, refer to Clause 5.5.2.
- The Company shall not be responsible to settle any dispute that the User may have with merchant(s) for the purchased of goods and services using the Services. The User shall be responsible to contact the respective merchants for a refund for products or services purchased from the merchants. The Company shall not be liable for any disputes that the User may have with the merchant and the User hereby agrees to pay The Company all fees and charges (if any), and the merchants for the value of the transaction, notwithstanding any dispute.
- The User must contact The Company within seven (7) days from the date of the disputed transaction, failing which the User shall be deemed to have accepted the accuracy of the User transaction.
- The User agrees and consents to the use by The Company and/or its employees, personnel and advisors of any information related to the User, the particulars of the transaction(s) or any designated Account relating to the transaction(s) for the purpose of investigating any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with the disputed transaction(s) and that this consent shall survive the termination of the Service and/or this Agreement. The User further agrees that in the event of a dispute or claim of any nature arising in respect of any transaction, the records of the transaction(s) generated by The Company shall be used as a reference and shall be the sole basis of settling the aforesaid dispute or claim.
- In the event that The Company requests the User to make such report, complaint or query in writing to The Company, the User shall do so within five (5) business days thereafter. If no such written report, complaint or query is received by The Company within the said period, The Company will not be under an obligation to conduct any investigation and answer any such query or complaint.
- Subject to Clause 5.6, The Company shall endeavour to investigate the complaint, answer the query or inform the User of the results of its investigation as soon as practicable or in any case within ten (10) business days of receipt of such report, query or complaint or where a subsequent written report, query or complaint is requested by The Company pursuant to Clause 5.4, within ten (10) business days of receipt of such subsequent written report, query or complaint.
- If The Company requires more time to conduct its investigation, The Company shall extend the period stated in Clause 5.8 above to such reasonable period as it deems necessary in its sole discretion which shall as far as reasonably possible not exceed thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of such report, query or complaint or where a subsequent written report, query or complaint is requested by The Company pursuant to Clause 6.4, within thirty (30) days of receipt of such subsequent written report, query or complaint.
- The User shall as far as possible co-operate and assist The Company in the conduct of its investigations, including allowing The Company and its investigation team to access the device(s) used for the disputed transaction such as the personal computers, laptops, tablets, mobile devices within five (5) business days from the date the User reported the query or complaint to The Company’s Customer Care Centre as stated in Clause 5.1.
- Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, upon the completion of an investigation, The Company shall make reasonable endeavours to correct any error promptly and to make the necessary adjustments to the User Account(s) and notify the User of the adjustments made pursuant thereto.
- In any case, The Company shall inform the User of the results of the investigation within ten (10) business days of the completion of investigations in Clause 5.5 or 5.6.
- The Company shall follow rigorous security procedures and use state of the art technologies to protect its customer’s information and transactions against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and/or its misuse. Henceforth, The Company, as the case may be, assures total reimbursement to the User within ten (10) business day in the event the User suffers monetary losses due to direct loss from the Account arising from the User’s use of The Company mobile electronic wallet services provided always the losses were due to The Company’s system malfunctioning wherein such malfunctioning will be subject to the confirmation by The Company. The Company, however, will not be responsible for any loss due to the Access Code being stolen as it is the User’s first and foremost responsibility to keep the information safe at all times.
- Where the User are not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation or of the complaint, the User may appeal against such outcome to the Senior Management of The Company in writing to the address as specified in Clause 5.1 above
- After taking the above processes and steps highlighted in Clauses 5.1 to 5.13, if the reply to the User’s query or complaint is not satisfactory, the User may contact the following bodies:
Bank Negara Malaysia
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat
Ground Floor, D Block
Jalan Dato’ Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Centre (BNMTELELINK)
Tel : 1-300-88-5465
Email: [email protected]
Ombudsman for Financial Services (664393P)
(formerly known as Financial Mediation Bureau)
14th Floor, Main Block
Menara Takaful Malaysia
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur
- The Company reserves the right to change, modify, delete, amend, add or vary the general terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time but The Company will, subject to Clause 6.4, give at least twenty-one (21) calendar days’ notice of any such additional or amended general terms and conditions.
- Such notice may be provided to the User either in writing addressed to the last address given by the User to The Company or in the form of a notice displayed on the screen when accessing The Company mobile electronic wallet services.
- If the User continues to use The Company’s mobile electronic wallet services after the effective date of any additional or amended general terms and conditions, or where no effective date is specified, after a period of twenty-one (21) calendar days upon the User’s receipt of such notice, then the User shall be deemed to have accepted such additional or amended general terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by the same.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that where the changes or amendments made are necessitated by an immediate need to restore or maintain the security of a transaction the User’s Account, The Company may proceed with making such changes and amendments without notice to the User.
- Unless otherwise specified herein to the contrary, all notices and communications by The Company in relation to The Company mobile electronic wallet services maybe given by The Company in any one of the following manners: –
- By registered post to the User’s last address in The Company’s records, whether incorporated in the periodic statement of Account or otherwise;
- By facsimile, e-mail or other forms of instantaneous communication to the User’s last known contact number or e-mail address in The Company’s records;
- By display on the screen upon access to The Company mobile electronic wallet services web site;
- By any other manner as The Company deems fit.
- All notices and communications sent by The Company to the User, shall, unless otherwise specified herein or in the said notice or communication, be deemed to have been received and effective, as follows: –
- If by registered post; upon acknowledgement of receipt;
- If by ordinary post, two (2) days after posting for peninsular Malaysia and five (5) days after posting for Sabah & Sarawak and places outside of Malaysia;
- If by facsimile, e-mail or other instantaneous communication, when despatched;
- If by display (The Company mobile electronic wallet services website) upon such display being made;
- All notices and communications to The Company shall unless specified herein, be in writing, signed by the User and sent to The Company, at The Company’s address as specified herein or any other address as may be notified to the User from time to time; and
- Subject to anything herein to the contrary, all notice(s) from the User to The Company shall take effect only upon The Company (as the case may be) duly recording the same in its records.
Personal Information / Personal Data
- Without limiting the generality of any provision in these general terms and conditions, The Company shall not be liable for any non-performance and/or delay in performance of its obligations herein (including but not limited to the non-availability and/or interruption in the Services) caused by Force Majeure.
- Notwithstanding Clause 9.1 above, the User shall remain liable to pay all fees and charges (if any) which are outstanding and/or due and payable to The Company.
- SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY FEATURE THEREOF SHALL ALWAYS BE RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR DEFECT FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND AVAILABLE AT ALL OR ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION. THE USER ACCEPTS THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM, SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UP-TO-DATE OR ERROR-FREE AT ALL TIMES. THE USER IS ALSO AWARE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES RELY ON THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGIES AND FACILITIES SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY, DATA CENTER, CLOUD AVAILABILITY, SMS GATEWAY AND MOBILE INTERNET DATA SERVICES WHICH ARE NOT WITHIN THE COMPANY’S CONTROL. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THE CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITATIONS OF DIGITAL AND WIRELESS NETWORKS AND THAT DATA MAY BE CORRUPTED, DELAYED OR LOST DESPITE SECURITY AND OTHER MEASURES TAKEN BY THE COMPANY. THE USER AGREES NOT TO HOLD THE COMPANY LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURES AS HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USER USES OF THE SERVICES IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION AND THE USER WILL ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY THEREFOR. THE USER WILL RELY ON HIS/HER OWN REVIEW AND EVALUATION OF THE SERVICES TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY FOR THE USER PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE USER SOLE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY IN THE EVENT OF DISSATISFACTION IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICES.
- THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS COMPRISE NOTICE OF LEGAL TERMS OF ACCESS WHERE BEST ENDEAVOUR HAS BEEN UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF SUCH INFORMATION PROVIDED WHEN THE USER ACCESSES TO THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE. IN PROVIDING SUCH INFORMATION, ANY COMMENTS, OBSERVATIONS, STATEMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS MADE BY THE COMPANY ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN AS REPRESENTATIONS OR ADVICE OF ANY NATURE AND ARE NOT MEANT TO BE RELIED BY THE USER. THE COMPANY OR ITS SOURCES OF INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE UNDER ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO THE USER IN RESPECT OF IT.
JuruQuest Customer Care Centre
21.04, Level 21, Menara IGB,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +603 2035 5550